1.    #1  
    Help,

The phone icon just moved from the main launcher screen to the bottom of the 1st apps page. How do I move it back?

Bill
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Um, move it back like you'd move any icon?
    press and hold it for a second or too then without lifting your finger drag it back to the launch bar.
    Well, it probably didn't just move on it's own, rather you accidentally moved it. If you only have 4 icons on your quick launch bar, you can just drag it back. If you have 5 icons on your quick launch bar, you'll have to move one back to the launcher page first.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  5.    #5  
    Thanks I feel stupid
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    looks like you accidentally moved it. All icons can be moved by touching the icon and holding it until you see a glow around the icon, then you can drag it anywhere you want, either to different pages or the quick launch bar on the main screen.
    Just like moving any other app, to the bar or to another page:

Touch and hold until the "halo" turns into a more solid circle, then slide your finger to where you want the icon to be.

(I wish icons on the bar were copies - can't tell you how many times my brain farts and I go looking for a bar app on some launcher page...)
    Quote Originally Posted by reserveso View Post
    Thanks I feel stupid
    You shouldn't feel stupid--you've just learned how to modify your phone by changing the icons that are on your quick launch bar. Congratulations!
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    The first time I moved an icon I couldn't figure out why I lost an icon, it took a few minutes to realize it was out of view on the bottom of the first page
    LOL, when I read the thread title I had to open it up and read...I was expecting some type of Star Trek cloaking app that would make your phone disappear so no one could steal it.