1.    #1  
    bounces back and forth between charge mode (with the clock) and the screen, accompanied by a tone. I cannot figure it out. Help!
    reposition it on the charger.

for best results put the charger just a few millimeters below the camera and the charger such that the usb cord and thick side of the dock are towards the top of the phone

if that does not work your charger may be in need of replacement
    Last edited by windzilla; 10/20/2009 at 10:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    reposition it on the charger.

for best results put the charger just a few millimeters below the camera and the charger such that the usb cord and thick side of the dock are towards the top of the phone

if that does not work your charger may be in need of replacement
    +1

The only time I have had this happen is when I did not have the phone positioned correctly. Now I make sure and check that the magnets are securely holding in the best spot before letting go.
    There is an issue with the Touchstone. I had the same issue with mine, it would reach 100% and making that binging sound to the point of me just taking it off the charger. I sent it back and they sent me a new one and it doesnt do it anymore. Just take/send it back to where you bought it from and tell them it's defective. Hope this helps.
    mine just started doing that. It reaches 100% charge and then just dings over and over. And then sometimes during the night it will just stop charging the phone and will wake up to an almost dead baterry. Very annoying.
    It can also be a over-heating issue. I have a touchstone installed in the dash of my car. When the car gets too hot on the interior, I have to run the AC for about 5 min before the touchstone will work correctly again.
    I had that problem when I tried to use a different AC adapter with the touchstone. I plugged in one for my Moto headset and apparently it wasn't providing enough power to the charger. Switching back to the original adapter solved it for me.