Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,
    Quick request/question....I couldn't find a patch or an option that allows you to set sleep mode to "never while charging". I like sleep mode but would prefer to have a clock running at my desk while charging. I did download the patch that allows for different sleep times (thank you btw).
    So just wondering if adding a "no sleep while charging" option was possible.

Thanks!!
    I want this, too. I was really surprised not to have this as an option. I have it set to 'Never' right now, but then I have to reeeaallly make sure I remember to manually turn it off before I put it in my pocket or leave it lying around unplugged. But having it set to 5 minutes (or whatever) and then having it turn off even while plugged in was too bothersome for me, so this is the lesser of two evils.

A patch to have separate settings for 'on battery' and 'on AC power' (or whatever) would be great!

/Kevin
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I also have it set to "never" and sometimes forget to manually turn it on.
    nodoze might work for you...it can run as a background process as well! Just check for it in preware.
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    nodoze might work for you...it can run as a background process as well! Just check for it in preware.
    +1...sounds like what you are looking for.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    It looks like nodoze only allows you to turn sleep mode on and off. I am looking for something that only shuts off sleep mode when charging and not something that is constant. I already have the patch that allows you to choose sleep mode times.