1.    #1  
    I tried to search for this but either got to general of a search or not broad enough.

The problem I am having is that web pages sometimes seem to have a problem loading all the way or they do load and appear to refresh and the bottom part of the page goes away.

A good example is if I go to the mobile CNN site. Some times the bottom part will be cut off and lets say I only get the first link of the Sports Illustrates section. This has also happened to various blogging sites like engadget (full version of the page) where it does not load all the page. Sometimes I can resize the page and that will redraw the whole screen, but usually not. I try to refresh the page but no change. I have cleared the cache but the problem seems to keep coming back. This has happened on all versions of the code on this phone with and without homebrew apps.

Is this a problem in general or is it just my phone?

Thanks.

Walt
    Quote Originally Posted by wareynolds View Post
    I tried to search for this but either got to general of a search or not broad enough.

The problem I am having is that web pages sometimes seem to have a problem loading all the way or they do load and appear to refresh and the bottom part of the page goes away.

A good example is if I go to the mobile CNN site. Some times the bottom part will be cut off and lets say I only get the first link of the Sports Illustrates section. This has also happened to various blogging sites like engadget (full version of the page) where it does not load all the page. Sometimes I can resize the page and that will redraw the whole screen, but usually not. I try to refresh the page but no change. I have cleared the cache but the problem seems to keep coming back. This has happened on all versions of the code on this phone with and without homebrew apps.

Is this a problem in general or is it just my phone?

Thanks.

Walt
    This is a known problem. Just doubletap the page, and it will fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    This is a known problem. Just doubletap the page, and it will fix it.
    and if that doesn't work, pinch zoom. Double tapping doesn't always work for me.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks. I have tried this and does not always work.
    I have the same probelm. Thanks for the tips.
    Quote Originally Posted by B_Rad View Post
    I have the same probelm. Thanks for the tips.
    no prob.