1.    #1  
    This seems to be a massive omission. Palm, please add this asap.
    Seriously, how long is this going to go on. I NEED proxy support or WiFi is nearly useless to me, I'm at work 8 hours a day, the data signal in the building is poor, and our network requires a proxy. PLEASE, how hard could this be to add to the OS? Help!

B
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Same here, when I discovered this I was very dissipointed, heck my Palm TX had that capability!
    Cheers,

Peaty
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Ditto here Palm. PLEASE!!!!
    Is there any indication that this will released in any upcoming updates from Palm or even a homebrew way of doing this?

-Brian
    Was really hoping some progress would be made on wifi proxy, oh well. Not that EV service is bad at work, but being able to check on a few things while at lunch from the Pre would be nice....sigh

Guess I'd be fine with just being able to SSL VPN from the Pre to our Juniper device.

-Brian
    I have been asking about this since I got my pre last October. Still not found any answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by brettferrell View Post
    Seriously, how long is this going to go on. I NEED proxy support or WiFi is nearly useless to me, I'm at work 8 hours a day, the data signal in the building is poor, and our network requires a proxy. PLEASE, how hard could this be to add to the OS? Help!
    Exactly the same situation for me. I cannot get to imagine why Palm has not fixed it yet.
    Any news with this? 1.4.1.1 maybe??