Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I'm just wondering where you live and what kind of 3g speeds your getting.I use iPhone speedtest to test my speed. Itz an "iphone" speed test but works with most high end smartphones. I live in jamica,NY and I got 1128kbs. I ran a few and my average here is about 900kbs. So grab ur pres hit the link and let me know what speed your getting.
    I live in Grand Rapids MI and i ran it about 6 times and my range is about 620-920 never more and never less..wifi is at about 3450.... must be why i use wifi when i can...cool to see the numbers though... just bookmarked the link.. thanks
    I've always used mobilespeedtest.com and get about 1500 kbps [upstate NY]
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    yea pdog I like that site alot to I bookmarked it. Easy to check what kind of speeds your getting when ur out and about. I actually think there should make an app for it. On the iphone they got a speedtest.net app to check the speeds
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog197804 View Post
    I live in Grand Rapids MI and i ran it about 6 times and my range is about 620-920 never more and never less..wifi is at about 3450.... must be why i use wifi when i can...cool to see the numbers though... just bookmarked the link.. thanks
    hey everyone i just wanted to do a test and i couldnt believe what i saw! it came up as 363.64mb at first and second was a lot higher on EVDO!! woww
    i have attached a pic also. this is amazing!(something must be wrong lol)
    oh by the way i live in Long island, NY
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by havatampa View Post
    hey everyone i just wanted to do a test and i couldnt believe what i saw! it came up as 363.64mb at first and second was a lot higher on EVDO!! woww
    i have attached a pic also. this is amazing!(something must be wrong lol)
    oh by the way i live in Long island, NY
    lol dnt get to happy that's y I perfer the link I posted. Sometimes the mobile speed test acts alil funny. Iv gotten 20mbs on that site too
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    mobilespeedtest.com detroit Your current bandwidth reading is:

888.89 Mbps
    which means you can download at 111.11 MB/sec. from our servers.

1.23 Mbps

Outside of Portland, ORYGUN
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    kbritt what site did you use?
    Mobile Speed test

i used a 1 MB download. Sprint is definitely best in the west
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    tru..did you try the link I posted?yea I think sprint is the best on the east coast too..not even at&t or verizon get those speed here.btw if you didn't try the link can you try it?
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I just used the mobilespeedtest and got 5mbs
    I just got 3.55 Mbps i.e. 455 KB/sec...thats pretty damn good. Ive also gotten bursts of up to 5.0 MBps...i love sprint coverage in So cal
    Quote Originally Posted by sth fatal View Post
    tru..did you try the link I posted?yea I think sprint is the best on the east coast too..not even at&t or verizon get those speed here.btw if you didn't try the link can you try it?
    i got 768kbps on that one
    we have 4G so take that
    ..not like i can use it on my pre but still lol
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I think the iphone speed test is alot more accurate to "real" network speeds..
    I'm just wondering where you live and what kind of 3g speeds your getting.I use [url= speedtest[/url] to test my speed. Itz an "iphone" speed test but works with most high end smartphones. I live in jamica,NY and I got 1128kbs. I ran a few and my average here is about 900kbs. So grab ur pres hit the link and let me know what speed your getting.
    922 here in ATL. Hey STH Fatal, being that ur in Queens, do you know if that club Phenomenon opened back up in Woodside?
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    dbd I'm not sure if it opened back up sorry
    dbd I'm not sure if it opened back up sorry
    ok, thanx anyway.
    I got 47.90 Mbps using the site kbritt31 provided @ 1 mb.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast