1.    #1  
    Hi maybe I am just not getting it. I can attach my Pre, the PC recognizes it, I can drag and drop to the Downloads file on my PC, but the music library on the Pre says its empty.The files are there according to the PC and the memory has been reduced on the pre. I looked through the online users guide, but I am still just not getting it. Any simple instructions would be helpful. Thanks so much!!
    Make sure the files are in one of the following formats (supported by the Pre): MP3, AAC, AAC+, AMR, QCELP, WAV
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    Make sure the files are in one of the following formats (supported by the Pre): MP3, AAC, AAC+, AMR, QCELP, WAV
    +1 sounds like maybe you are dragging DRM music obtained via iTunes (M4P) or a similar program?

This is why I only buy from Amazon MP3 now...
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    My music is in mp3 format and under the Pre folder > iPod_Control > Music. I am able to pull up the files on my PC and play them with Windows Media player while logged into the Pre via USB.

However I am not able to play the files with my Pre Music player. The Pre lists the artists and the songs, but skips over them.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Had to delete my iTunes folder.