1.    #1  
    so sprint tv is pretty limited and while i'm waiting for flash 10.1 to land on my pre I am wondering if there are any other live tv streams i can watch with my pre. tvu networks had a iphone app but i can't find if they are even developing one for webos. anyone find any good feeds i already know about zoovision but that mostly old movies. I am looking for real tv or movies that are current. thanks
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    vuivision.com. It's not that great of quality, but you just said you wanted options.
  3.    #3  
    thanks. yeah i have checked out vuivision and it seems like some day it might be good but that day is not quite here yet. but I do appreciate your help.

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Called Sprint customer service on Friday to ask the same question.

"I have the everything data plan, does it allow me access to ALL the premium channels for free?" No, she explained, it only includes Sprint TV and Sprint Radio. The other channels are priced accordingly.

I then asked if she had even been to an ALL you can Eat Buffet? She said she had. Then asked how she'd feel if once inside, she discovered it was All you can Eat, EXCEPT for the Steak and Lobster. Would THAT be an all you can eat Buffet? Of course she agreed it would not.

We then agreed I was having this conversation with the wrong person. I intend to contact (the correct) someone within Sprint corporate, to ask this same question.

Will advise their response. I suggest any/all others who are interested in premium channels do the same.
  5.    #5  
    charge on!!!!

Think positive, when Flash comes to the Pre...comes the chance to watch Hulu.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kahoon View Post

"I have the everything data plan, does it allow me access to ALL the premium channels for free?" No, she explained, it only includes Sprint TV and Sprint Radio. The other channels are priced accordingly.

I then asked if she had even been to an ALL you can Eat Buffet? She said she had. Then asked how she'd feel if once inside, she discovered it was All you can Eat, EXCEPT for the Steak and Lobster. Would THAT be an all you can eat Buffet? Of course she agreed it would not.

We then agreed I was having this conversation with the wrong person. I intend to contact (the correct) someone within Sprint corporate, to ask this same question.

Will advise their response. I suggest any/all others who are interested in premium channels do the same.
    In all fairness it doesn't say "Unlimited Sprint T.V Premier"...so if anything they can be more specific in wording but I think charging separate for "premium" is fine. There giving us free basic t.v and extra for rest just like regular cable options
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts

In all fairness it doesn't say "Unlimited Sprint T.V Premier"...so if anything they can be more specific in wording but I think charging separate for "premium" is fine. There giving us free basic t.v and extra for rest just like regular cable options
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts

I hope your high expectations don't raise rates for the rest of us.
    for what you get for your money its great. Since its just included. Sure its not as good as says atts mobile tv but that is broadcasted not streaming. Very big difference. Plus its a $15 add on for that. It works good enough for me. Im not trying to watch the ondemand movies for $5 or anything more than 20 mins here and there. There are also a lot of variable that will effect the quality of the service. Such as signal.
    SCK Manager
  12.    #12  
    sorry sprint tv is just a bunch of clips from a handfull of stations at best. I was forced to switch to the everything plan when I bought the pre. I had a treo 755p with an everything data and messaging plan and was upsold on it because the sprint t was suppose to be a benefit. Honestly I don't see how the service is any different then the sprint tv option I had on my old phone on my old pieced together plan. Oh wait now I see the difference, my old plan was cheaper and it was a little harder for me to spend extra money to watch a premium channel....my mistake.

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    My sprint bill online is reflecting a charge for Sprint TV Premium when I haven't watched anything. Anytime I browse the movies, and click on a title to see the cost, it shows up in my bill online as though I watched the movie.

There's clearly a bug in the system somewhere. CS was happy to fix it for me, considering my data usage certainly didn't reflect me streaming any movies. But just be careful and watch your online statements so you don't get erronious charges.
  14.    #14  
    so this thread was suppose to be about other tv options pre users have come across. I would love to learn about any that have been discovered.

Like LurkerX said take a look at vuivision.com

It's alpha now but beta is coming soon. It will be interesting to see where it goes.