1.    #1  
    This may be OFN to some, and if it is, I don't care. Don't crap my thread.

I've noticed since 1.2.1 that I didn't get any notifications for email besides the blink patch I enabled. I don't remember having to set it up in the past, it just worked before, but today I decided to look in the email app under Accounts and Preferences, and then I clicked on my GMail account, and there it is, plain as day... Either I'm just new, or they put that there and I somehow missed any threads on it. Just for your viewing pleasure:

Like I said, don't crap this thread, I'm sure there are some that didn't know about it. If you choose to crap it, I will report you. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    348 Global Posts
    Odd. I don't show the option to vibrate on mine...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitalis View Post
    Odd. I don't show the option to vibrate on mine...
    If you have the Play Sound option 'On,' you won't get the option. Set it to off and the vibrate option pops out.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mo View Post
    If you have the Play Sound option 'On,' you won't get the option. Set it to off and the vibrate option pops out.
    This. I like the tiny bit of added flexibility, though of course when you have it set to play sound, and put the silence switch on, it automatically switches to vibrate, which is how I like it.
    I have two email accounts: one (work) I setup to play sound and the other (yahoo) to vibrate - so I know which email account has a new message. Plus I use patches to assign different tones for SMS/MMS and calendar so in essence my work email has it's own message tone. Not bad of a workaround for now.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    This may be OFN to some, and if it is, I don't care. Don't crap my thread.

Like I said, don't crap this thread, I'm sure there are some that didn't know about it. If you choose to crap it, I will report you. Thanks!
    Honestly, this has been there since launch day. But hey, I still get surprised by stuff that's been there all along. No harm, no foul.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer