1.    #1  
    At one time I installed the Survivor app on my Pre but didn't care for it so I deleted it. No on the Palm update it keeps showing me their is an update available for the app. If I check my apps list it doesn't show the app being installed either. I swipe the update off the update notification and delete it but every time update runs it is back. How can I fix this?
  2. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Your biggest problem is that you've downloaded the Survivor app.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    LOL I agree!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    How about try helping instead of silly comments?
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomPhreak53 View Post
    At one time I installed the Survivor app on my Pre but didn't care for it so I deleted it. No on the Palm update it keeps showing me their is an update available for the app. If I check my apps list it doesn't show the app being installed either. I swipe the update off the update notification and delete it but every time update runs it is back. How can I fix this?
    I've gotten this with Open Table. No long have it installed, but I see two updates for Open Table. I haven't had time to go in and see if it was an unclean uninstall. That is what I assume happened. I'll try to look tonight. I would think that the easiest thing to do to fix it if this is the case is re-download and re-delete. However, survivor is huge and you might not have the space.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I have the same problem but with photo dialer. Any way to fix this without having to buy it?