Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    try spinning the phone clockwise 6 times really fast then open and close 4 times - repeat if necessary
    will this improve battery life?
    k then phone is broke. Bring it to sprint. Sorry. Its definatley not preware or dev mode though. Unless you found a patch that was made to randomly shut down your phone.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    will this improve battery life?
    nope, for improvements to battery, you must dip the phone in salt water for 10 minutes, then in sand for 4 minutes.
    Patches... We don't need no STEENKIN Patches...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Homebrew has always come with a "install at your own risk" advisory.

Quote Originally Posted by jacr91 View Post
    So be careful on the patches you put on your pre.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Going to the sprint store right now to get a new phone or mine fix. And yes im still going to get the preware and patches i think it was very rare that my phone got mess up that way. Tanx everyone for the help
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    ...try opening and closing your phone a bunch of times fast..
    I think that's considered phone-jacking...no?
    I cant believe I read this entire thread.

Tanx..
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    I love the tags for this thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyndall View Post
    I love the tags for this thread!
    LO freakin L
    try staring at the phone reaaaaaallllly hard and chant; TURN-OFF! 3x.... My Pre crapped a kitten and shut down ....problem solved...
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    All you developers out there....THANK YOU for your awesome efforts !
    PreWare is great...all the patches I have tried work PERFECTLY ! I have never had any problems with my Pre either before or after installing a patch !

Please know that most of us appreciate the Tweeks you all have provided us !!
    Keep up the creative work !!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Alright just came back from sprint and they gave me a new phone.....So right now im adding preware and im putting all the patches i had before back on it....i want to thank all the developers that make the patches and also for all there hard work... Keep it up!!! =D and i dont really trip if it got mess up cause my phone has insurance
  15. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    I'm wondering why you think the coincidental failur of your phones hardware had anything to do woth the patches? I mean there is probaby some rare chance it's possibe, but it's much more likely to be coincidence. Why did you assume the very unlikely cause instead of the most likely cause?
    There's about to be a patch for this thread.

- Craig
    you do know that when the screen is dim and you close the keyboard, the screen turns off
    Ok here is the fix. stand on your head, spin the pre fives times clockwise, throw it up in there air no more than 3 times, while playing a fiddle between your toes. works every time....
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    you do know that when the screen is dim and you close the keyboard, the screen turns off
    woah! stop adding value to this thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by fraz View Post
    nope, for improvements to battery, you must dip the phone in salt water for 10 minutes, then in sand for 4 minutes.
    Oh, man! I wish I had read this earlier - I had it backwards! I heard it was SAND for 10 minutes, THEN the saltwater! No wonder my battery died!

Folks, try these patches at your own risk!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast