Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    Yep. I had no sms, e-mail, missed call or reminder. It vibrated too, so i know it wasn't somebody else. Wassup with that?
  2. #2  
    low battery maybe
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillatwang View Post
    low battery maybe
    Nope.
  4. mhoepfin's Avatar
    Posts
    49 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    #4  
    I was seeing that this weekend. If I looked quick enough I saw a message about some issue connecting to the data network on the lock screen.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mhoepfin View Post
    I was seeing that this weekend. If I looked quick enough I saw a message about some issue connecting to the data network on the lock screen.
    Hmm - thanx, maybe that was it.
  6. DrSuSE's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    #6  
    Additionally if you have any IMAP email accounts that are subject to client-side filtering elsewhere, you will have that result from time to time.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    Additionally if you have any IMAP email accounts that are subject to client-side filtering elsewhere, you will have that result from time to time.
    Thank you.
  8. #8  
    Mine has been doing this once a day since the 1.2.1 update. It disconnects from the network and says "contact sprint for help" and then reconnects automatically.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknight View Post
    Mine has been doing this once a day since the 1.2.1 update. It disconnects from the network and says "contact sprint for help" and then reconnects automatically.
    That's strange.
  10.    #11  
    [QUOTE=ryleyinstl;1985301][url]

    Yeah, I just noticed that too. Thanx.

Posting Permissions