1.    #1  
    I have a UK pre 1.1.3 and use it with a touchstone charger.

If I leave it on charge over night, it will keep turning on the screen at apparently random invervals. Sometimes it will go off on it's own, or some times it will stay on till I press the off button.

It's very annoying at night etc.

Is this a common issue? perhaps fixed in 1.2.1 ?
    I suspect that you have a defective touchstone, so the phone is turning back on whenever it stops charging. There seem to be a pretty good number of defective touchstones in the UK.
    When the screen turns on does the charging sign in the upper right hand corner also turn off then on at the same time? If so, like the above poster its a defective touchstone. I had the same issue and got it exchanged and no problems since.
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardHowl View Post
    When the screen turns on does the charging sign in the upper right hand corner also turn off then on at the same time? If so, like the above poster its a defective touchstone. I had the same issue and got it exchanged and no problems since.
    I'm the problem of the Pre reaching 100% charge then notifying me that it's charging over and over again. The charging sign goes on and off. Very annoying. Guess it's a defective Touchstone.