3 year... Yay Canada
    Bell Pre- running 2.1 @ 800MHz
    Samsung Galaxy Tab (stock)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurarain View Post
    but with 2 years-contract? or one year?
    sorry, i'm in germany, no idea about in usa
    Bell is a company in Canada too They have Pre exclusivity by now there

The new price is on a 3-year contract for $149.95.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    And you can't buy it without contract. Even though I don't have the need to, I did some digging and they say that you can not buy the Pre without a 3 yr contract.

I don't know what would happen if someone wanted to upgrade to one on their own dime... I guess Bell wouldn't want the money??
    3 year contracts?? Ouch...
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    They just dropped it to $100.

Palm Pre price keeps sinking on Bell, down to $100
    They have to... with the iPhone on Bell, no one would buy the Pre if it wasn't substantially cheaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecode View Post
    And you can't buy it without contract. Even though I don't have the need to, I did some digging and they say that you can not buy the Pre without a 3 yr contract.

I don't know what would happen if someone wanted to upgrade to one on their own dime... I guess Bell wouldn't want the money??
    Actually you could. Stores list no contract price as 599.95.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by abid786 View Post
    They have to... with the iPhone on Bell, no one would buy the Pre if it wasn't substantially cheaper.
    Not unless if it runs HSPA. I would totally buy it over the iPhone even if it's more expensive, it's worth it. It just doesn't make sense to buy a phone that runs on a network that you know will be decommissioned on the shorter run.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here