1.    #1  
    This might be hard to get my question across but let me try.

Go to Precentral.net, the regular version. now go to Search > Advanced Search.

In the advanced search section there is a box where you can narrow down your search to the subforum you want.

I cant seem to figure out how to go down in the list of subforums on the phones browser.

many sites have that same style box, would love to know if there is a way to actually scroll up/down in those boxes
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    I concur and would also like to know the answer
  3.    #3  
    I gotta believe there is a way to do this, as i was able to go up/down those boxes with Instinct browser
  4.    #4  
    come on peeps
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Hold the orange button then scroll.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    This might be hard to get my question across but let me try.

Go to Precentral.net, the regular version. now go to Search > Advanced Search.

In the advanced search section there is a box where you can narrow down your search to the subforum you want.

I cant seem to figure out how to go down in the list of subforums on the phones browser.

many sites have that same style box, would love to know if there is a way to actually scroll up/down in those boxes

You can actually select one of the option in the category(it will make it yellow and highlight the word). once it is highlighted hit the orange button and start scrolling on the box (up or down).
  7.    #7  
    THANK YOU!!!

I knew there was a way!!!

thanks