1.    #1  
    I have had this repeated problem off and on since I got my replacement phone from sprint. Any time I apply a patch/tweak to this phone it will go offline and...sometimes it comes back and sometimes it takes a while to come back. Also once it comes back it seems like over the weekends it will start to go offline again. THis is really bugging me and I am thinking of taking my phone back and getting another but I have heard those that do continue to have this problem.

After removing all the patches the phone seems to settle and work for while. Also I have run WebOSDoctor on the phone and have totally flattened as well. I am will to do what ever it takes to get this phone to work but I am getting sick of it going to Offline almost every weekend. Also when this happens the battery goe quick!

Any help that anyone can provide or suggestions will be highly appreciated!!!
    Had this happening a lot too.. Swapped out the phone (Friday), and things well thus far.. Re-installed all my patched and mytether, so we'll see what happens. It's gone "offline" once, and that was after mytether install

But it'd go from 80 percent to like 26 in 15 minutes and be damn hot
  3.    #3  
    Well Logie that just might be what I have to do too...this phone sucks big time!!! I am glad that I am not the only one experiencing this!!!
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I have seen this behaviour intermittently, and ya, it's usually associated with an app install or config change.

It usually disappears after a restart, tho.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewPre View Post
    I have seen this behaviour intermittently, and ya, it's usually associated with an app install or config change.

It usually disappears after a restart, tho.
    Well I wish it would disappear after a reboot but this one will not go away! I have so many times wanted to smash this piece of cr@p phone! I love it but I hate it all at the sametime...is that even possible
    Try making a new palmn profile. worked for me
  7.    #7  
    Well I did that as well...seriously I have almost tried everything short of replacing the phone...that is next and after that the crusher! And its a dam shame cause I love this phone but it has to work in order for it to be a phone right!