Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was playing with my phone today and found a way to switch through mulitple applications without showing the deck of cards. I've never knew how to do this and was wondering if anyone else uses this feature.

To do the feature open up 4 applications for fun.
    Then click the card all the way to the left so it's in full view.
    Then take your finger and go from the right side all the way to the left side where the touchball thing is.
    It will then move to the card to the right.

You can do this to go right to left or left to right. I've never used it before and can find it to be quite useful.
    Been there since 1.0

But yeah, it's amazingly useful!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Advanced Gestures...

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    when I do this is just minimizes the open card. Am I missing something?
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    Advanced Gesture is under Screen & Lock.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Gracias!
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Wow can't believe how he never knew about this!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by diddly4 View Post
    Me too, am I missing something too? Maybe different OS versions respond differently?
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40 View Post
    Me too, am I missing something too? Maybe different OS versions respond differently?
    It could just be that you do not have the feature turned on. Go to Screen & Lock and check to see if the "Advanced Gestures" option is turned on. Once it is on, it should work. All you are doing is sliding your finger all the way across from side to side of the gesture area to flip through cards without minimizing them.
    It's amazing what one can learn by reading the manual!
  11.    #11  
    I've had this phone since July and just didn't know about it.. lolol sorry. Thought maybe some other people didn't know about it since I didn't and i've done pretty much everything with this phone. OO well
    Quote Originally Posted by aktruong View Post
    It could just be that you do not have the feature turned on. Go to Screen & Lock and check to see if the "Advanced Gestures" option is turned on. Once it is on, it should work. All you are doing is sliding your finger all the way across from side to side of the gesture area to flip through cards without minimizing them.
    Sweet, that was it!
    Quote Originally Posted by slimjim1219 View Post
    I've had this phone since July and just didn't know about it.. lolol sorry. Thought maybe some other people didn't know about it since I didn't and i've done pretty much everything with this phone. OO well
    No offense meant, just a little light-hearted ribbing. We all learn something new every day!
    lol i never knew this either... i had it turned on since day 1 too...lol
    I had my phone since July and never knew I could do this either.... Thanks!
    I love the concept of this gesture, but the center button doesn't make this the easiest gesture to do. I wish there was no button like the Pixi.
    lol this feature is great. I always like to test the speed of my phone so I open like 7 cards and advance swipe really fast to get the cards flying across the screen. It's kinda fun.
    Reading the manual...did anyone get a manual? Whatever I got really wasn't that helpful!
  19.    #19  
    10/19/2009 08:48 PM
    Kyusaku I love the concept of this gesture, but the center button doesn't make this the easiest gesture to do. I wish there was no button like the Pixi.

You don't really need to touch the center button. You can start on the right or left side and go around the top and down. Which is what I do.
    Hi guys - I really like this feature, but when turned on, I lose my ability to go from an email back to the inbox using the right to left swipe. I find I really use that one a lot too. No way to have both?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast