Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Alright i couple of days ago i was texting on my pre when i finish writing the message i sent it and then slided the keyboard bak and then i check if i got a new txt and i phone was turn off. So i turn it back on and notice i had over 50 percent of battery left, so i just though i turned the phone off by accident or something so i didnt really pay that much attention to it. A couple of minutes ago i was using my phone again and i got off the itunes remote server slided my keyboard back in and check it a couple of seconds later after the screen turn off and my phone turn off again. Idk wats wrong with it i havent drop it or nothing and the battery is still over 30 percent. Can someone help me???? Is it a patch i install or something????
    Return your phone and get a new one, or should i say "Refurbished"

IF not, put a small piece of paper between the battery and the back cover, cause what happens is that the battery pops out when you slide it too hard. And goes back in, but by that time the phone shuts off of course.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    But i just got the phone like less then a month ago and i dont slide it hard i always slide it softly. Should i still take it to the company and have it check??????
    Yeah, i would, unless you want to continue to deal with that problem. But if i were you, i'd restore the phone before returning it.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    ok so this doesnt happen to other peoples pres?????????? cuz this is just the second time so i was just like thinking that it might happen to others since its in developer mode and it has patches n stuff
    This has been gone over before, search the forums. The battery looses contact when you shut the phone and it turns off.
    I thought Palm had sorted this issue out?
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    no its happening to mine right now im running webos doctor and restoring all my phone so later i can take it to the sprint store **** the only thing is that i think there goin to give me a use phone
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    the issue is that the batteries were made from 3 different countries. some of the batteries are a little bit smaller and does shut off the phone when a movement or sliding is done on the phone. Change the battery or insert a paper on top of the battery so it push the connector to the battery and it will not happen again. I have seen it before and it fix all the issue.
    its the battery guys...u should get a brand new battery from sprint!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

i cut a piece of sponge and glued it to the inside of the backcover.... no problems
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    ok guys ill do that cause i though it was the patches problem cause this started happen 2 days after i put the no limit app download
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I just went in to get a replacement for the same issue. It is a known issue, they will check your S/N and order you a replacement if they have none in stock.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    alright ill go do that then tanx everyone