1.    #1  
    Is there a application for the palm pre were the people thats not saved in my phonebook when they call my phone dont ring and the people in my phonebook when they call my phone it rings thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    No.

Don't post the same question in two topics.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by youngtruck12 View Post
    Is there a application for the palm pre were the people thats not saved in my phonebook when they call my phone dont ring and the people in my phonebook when they call my phone it rings thanks in advance.
    What you actually need is a reader application, so you can read some good old public domain works of classic literature. That way, some very good writers might influence you, and some of the best elements of their style might rub off on you. Then you won't be nigh-on unintelligible when you post to this or any other forum. I know this isn't an English class. But geez, man; I had to read your post three times to understand what you were trying to say.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bugduk View Post
    What you actually need is a reader application, so you can read some good old public domain works of classic literature. That way, some very good writers might influence you, and some of the best elements of their style might rub off on you. Then you won't be nigh-on unintelligible when you post to this or any other forum. I know this isn't an English class. But geez, man; I had to read your post three times to understand what you were trying to say.
    The Pre has gone international. I've run into a couple of new Pre owners from Germany for whom English is a second language. They will be posting, and their written English might not be up to your standards; that's no reason to be rude or dismissive.
    we have already answered this question for you in your last post

it is not possible yet but as soon as it is you will know about it
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->