1.    #1  
    So my pre doesnt turn on anymore. It died last night and I have tried charging it thru my computer via USB, 3 different touchstone chargers and 2 different regular chargers. It doesnt turn on at all, it doesnt even show the charging icon. Quick recap:

My phone died last night at 1:20am. I put it on charger right away. I see the battery icon with red and the charging symbol come on(i was charging on touchstone) I see it go off and came back to the battery icon. Then i see it go off for good. Cannot charge it anymore. I m clueless as to why?!? Then i charged all different way to charge it. Now im here. Help!

thanks
    just have a try:
    1, take off your battery and put in again

or

give it back to O2
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sakurarain View Post
    just have a try:
    1, take off your battery and put in again

or

give it back to O2
    already tried that a few times
    take it back where u bought it or service center...mine has died once since i bought mine june 6th and taking out the battery and putting my replacement 100% battery turned it on so im guessing u have to charge it to 30% but if it still doesnt turn on...its effed up
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

5.    #5  
    Update:

i went to sprint and we found it to be a faulty battery. they said they came with 2 different batteries, one made in korea, the other from Japan. They said the japanese ones have been very faulty and dont hold a charge like the korean ones. They swapped it out for me and gave me a brand new one