1.    #1  
    Have had the Pre since launch, but all of a sudden none of my photos will upload to Facebook, or send via MMS. Even on WiFi, all attempts to send or upload fail. Texting and phone calls continue to work. This started yesterday, this is day 2.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm inclined to think it's a setting that got flipped off, but I've yet to locate it....

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Any patches installed? I had the upload to facebook issue, went away after I deleted the 'text forwarding' and 'enter for new line' messaging patches. Not sure which one was causing it.
  3.    #3  
    I got it figured out. I'm not sure why it impacted MMS as well, but all seemed fixed after I deleted and recreated my Facebook account. The buggy thing is, it kept telling me my password was incorrect, when in fact it was correct.

I repeated the account add about 3 times, it finally worked. Poof...MMS and Facebook photo uploads work again.

Thanks!
    Same thing is happenin to me.....

It keeps saying "wrong password" for the login on Facebook for photos, but the Facebook app logs in fine. I don't know why the photo section is freaking out. Why won't it log in?

Any ideas on how to get this to work?