1.    #1  
    I know there was some primitive progress on turning the Pre into a video camera. Do we have any news on that or any legit rumors from Palm on this?
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    No.
    soon? No.

eventually, maybe. Likely.
    I don't thimk we will see it until the fix the app space. In order to do video recording you will need at least 2 gbs and only 64k available for apps. SOme big changes needs to be made. Maybe 1.3 will address both isssues.
    Not until at least next year.
    I hope it comes soon, soon being early next year not tomorrow since that's not realistic
    Quote Originally Posted by wburleson View Post
    I don't thimk we will see it until the fix the app space. In order to do video recording you will need at least 2 gbs and only 64k available for apps. SOme big changes needs to be made. Maybe 1.3 will address both isssues.
    where is there only 64k available for apps to use?
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wburleson View Post
    na, apps can store their media in the /media/internal which is ~7gb's.. You're referring to 64MB's only for app storage (app binaries, not their media files..) -m