1.    #1  
    So I noticed some new apps hit today, like Trapster. Why isn't this on PreCentral's front page? I was surprised I didn't see any threads either considering I downloaded Trapster a few hours ago (btw, it seems to use triangulation rather than GPS... weird).
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    i was just looking at the app. how did you like it? I try not to speed anyhow but if i even needed to something like this would help... but if it doesn't use GPS i wouldn't trust it for accuracy
    They talked in the Palm Cast that they will probably be scalling back on announcements, now that they seem to be coming out daily.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    I'm so excited about Trapster and have been looking forward to trying it out since the announcement, but %lve run out of room to install it. Arrgh!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    i was just looking at the app. how did you like it? I try not to speed anyhow but if i even needed to something like this would help... but if it doesn't use GPS i wouldn't trust it for accuracy
    Well it never mentioned that it was using location services.

Naturally the Trapster service is down so I haven't had a chance to try it but I hope to soon.

I loved it on WM.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    They talked in the Palm Cast that they will probably be scalling back on announcements, now that they seem to be coming out daily.
    I guess it was getting repetitive but I kinda liked the heads-up. Perhaps they should make an apps section where they report new apps and review existing apps? At least I would find it very useful.
    trapster is a good app, i had it on my treo 800