Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    what the title says! I use accuweather because the UI is simple. Do you guys use other weather apps, or have experience with some weather apps being inaccurate? Let us know
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I sure like the Weather Channel app. The UI is easy and I really like the animated radar. Much easier to tell if the precip is headed for me.
    Accuweather for me. I have tried a few others, but didn't like them enough to remember the names :-)
    bWeather

Accuweather , easy and pretty.
    The weather channel app only uses the bottom half of the big Pre screen, what a shame...
    BWeather here.
    SCK Manager
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    weather channel.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    I like the mw.weather.com mobile website better than any of the weather apps, including their own app, and it doesn't use up any precious app memory.
    th weather chanesl is the best,fast and reliable
    Weather Channel
    I use the "Where" app. I think it is the best and the app has a bunch of other stuff included in the app which means less apps installed overall. Where has a nice UI as well and is quick.
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    weather channel
    weather channel app.... its faster and more reliable than the others. At least for me it has been anyway
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Accuweather because of the simple week overview. Weather Channel's animated radar is nice, but living in CA you don't really need to worry about rain (except last week..).
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I use Where for the written forecasts because the pictographs are ok for getting a quick overview, but don't give the level of detail I want for the weather.

For radar, I'll use WXRad for a static image or go to one of the big weather sites when I want an animated picture.
    I finally can haz weather channel, thought it was going to be the first 1
    The weather channel
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    Accuweather because it offers a 4-day forecast on the opening page. The weather channel app puts the 3-day forecast on another page. If it offered a more complete opening page, I'd probably switch to the Weather Channel app.
    Weather channel, no annoying ad like accuweather. I like bWeather, already looks like HTC's weather app, should animate the clouds would look better (paid app)
    Coincidence? I just spent some time evaluating all of the free weather apps to see what I'd keep, then I found this thread. It didn't occur to me to make it a review, so here goes.

It also just happens there is a very thick local fog bank today, so that will generate a weather alert for any good app.

AccuWeather: Great graphics, clear weather alert, but radar map very weak, with no options and no zoom. Pop across ad ribbon is easily dismissed. It's a keeper as my preferred weather app.

bWeather: similar to AccuWeather, but lack of a weather alert makes keeping this not an option.

FreeWeather: what the ? This is slow, sparsely detailed, map only, and not a good map at that. Deleted.

The Weather Channel: annoying permanent advertisement ribbon. Cluttered default screen and radar map, but it has zoom and overlay options for satellite and radar. It does have the most complete information, so it's a keeper for the few times I need all that.

Where, Weather icon: good text info, simple and complete, but no weather alert. A keeper just because of the other Where functionality.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast