Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    bWeather or accuweather for me. anything but the weather channel app - it's a disappointment
    I like the Weatherbug
    bug
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Accuweather...clear simple and gives me the infor I need for a quick check of the different cities I visit.
    Shoulda set up a poll.

The Weather Channel. I used to use AccuWeather but find TWC is much better.
    Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    Accuweather. It has the start page with all the info I really need. A live radar would be nice, but The Weather Channel's app just makes you move around too much to give all the info Accuweather does by default.
    weather channel for me like the radar better
    I used Accuweather and it was my favorite until The Weather Channel came out.. To me it is by far the best. i
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    I've tried all the apps and I still just use weather underground dot com. Got a link for my region as a bookmark. One less app to top out my dearer-by-the-day limit. And it's a great site. I don't see the need for a standalone weather app. The web rocks at that kinda stuf, especially weather underground.
    Quote Originally Posted by brandoncjr View Post
    what the title says! I use accuweather because the UI is simple. Do you guys use other weather apps, or have experience with some weather apps being inaccurate? Let us know
    I have tried all of these apps and I dont like any of them. Justweather.com is the most bueatiful animated radar I could find. Check it out and bookmark.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    tried weather channel, didn't like it, went back to accuweather.
    AccuWeather for me too. Once you set up your hometown, it goes there automatically when you open the app.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    I've tried several, but like weather underground the best. I actually use the iphone site: i.wund.com. The radar isn't the best, but it's ok.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I use justweather.com because it has the most updated animated radar of any site.
    weather channel
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    I use justweather.com because it has the most updated animated radar of any site.
    Yeah, if you're lucky to live in one of the only 6 cities for which it gives forecasts.
    Last edited by Trekker; 10/18/2009 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
    I like the Weather Channel app as well.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I've been using the Accuweather app, but am bothered that I can't leave it running and have it refresh. If I open it on Monday and leave it running overnight, when I go back to the app on Tuesday morning, it's still showing Monday as the current day. I didn't check to see if the weather info was updated or not before I closed and restarted the app. Does anyone else know if this is the case?
    I use Weather Bug. It was well worth the $1.99.
    I use Weatherbug as well. I hated the UI and buggy behavior of the other apps.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast