Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by dbmgreen View Post
    Sorry I didn't describe my problem, I extracted the db file, adjusted the voicemail number only, and then sent it back to those two locations. I have done this before a couple of times, in 1.3.x with no problem, but in 1.4 I sent the files back to these locations, but this didn't change the voicemail number? ......
    That's exactly why I gave my response. Have you activated manual settings? If not then something changed in 1.4 as you mentioned.....
    Hmmm now after WebOSQI using the restart luna, the voicemail number is changed? I used the three key restart after updating the file? Any way maybe I was wrong about the file location change.
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

I have written a short chapter on changing the voicemail number, please add your experience in the Wiki
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick99999 View Post
    I have written a short chapter on changing the voicemail number, please add your experience in the Wiki
    Has anyone experienced the problem of not being able to get out of "R" mode? I have all the settings correct for my local MVNO and have full 3G services but the phone thinks it is roaming.. I don't know whether this means that the original carrier codes (a full service operator) are stored somewhere or that the Pre thinks MVNOs are foreign networks..
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567