1.    #1  
    My Pre slider has become so ridiculously loose its not even funny! Im expecting it to snap off any second. I bought it at a Radio Shack as an upgrade over a month ago. Should I call Sprint on it or go back to the Radio Shack and am I going to have to pay some deductible? I do have the ins through Sprint Ive just never had a phone break before. Thanks.

Melissa
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    I would try a sprint repair center if you're past 30 days. If they can't fix it they should be able to do a warranty exchange.
    good luck if u have no insurance
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    If they don't fix it at Sprint Repair (which I doubt they know how to do)...
    ... Then I suggest calling Sprint and getting mad at them.

Since I bought one within the first month, I pulled the early adopter card.
    "I bought this 6 days after launch and you guys won't exchange mine but instead you guys will exchange someone's Palm Pre if they bought it in the last month? THAT'S BS!"

I understand your problem. I hate having to pick up my Pre and realizing that the hardware is so loose.
    Good luck!
    Remember, your phone is warrantied for 1 year by PALM. If you can't get an exchange at Sprint, then call Palm directly. Use your warranty from them.
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by maryinredding View Post
    Remember, your phone is warrantied for 1 year by PALM. If you can't get an exchange at Sprint, then call Palm directly. Use your warranty from them.
    I never knew that.
    I was thinking about getting the sprint warranty ($7/month) but I opted not to.
    I just got the phone about 2 weeks ago and I have noticed though that my slider can slightly wiggle when closed.
    Should I go back to the Sprint store and complain since I've had the phone for less than 30 days (but didnt get their warranty) or just call Palm.