1.    #1  
    This is the 3 post for a very simple question which the following is it possible installing other languages on the Pre besides the default languages like for ex. portuguese , and if it is where do i get info on that , thanks guys.....I think?
    This isn't the PALM help desk...people will comment when they have something to tell you.

The easy answer to your question is no. However my guess is Portuguese (via PALM) will happen eventually. It is needed for a few markets.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks and by the way i Know it isnt a helpdesk but FORUM exists to help solve problems , correct.......
    Just my 2 cents......
    Yes but it is extreamly rude to pester people to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by chippez View Post
    Thanks and by the way i Know it isnt a helpdesk but FORUM exists to help solve problems , correct.......
    Just my 2 cents......
    if people aren't responding its because they don't know...
    This signature for rent
  6. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    Just my 2 cents......
    The people working for Palm have a monetary incentive to help you; we don't.
  7.    #7  
    Allright Guru`s, thanks

Just hope some day you dont need help, iŽll donate the same response ..............
    You know where the door is.
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    Allright Guru`s, thanks

Just hope some day you dont need help, iŽll donate the same response ..............
    I doubt you'll be around to do so. You sound very pre-occupied with yourself (no pun intended). No one knew the answer, so no one responded. You complained that no one responded, so they told you why. Is your complaint that they didn't respond before, that they responded that they didn't know now, or that they don't know the answer.

Never mind responding, I think the "go away" option is probably the best...
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Found the following...

Code:
    /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.18/resources/pt_br
    With the following files...
    Code:
    mq(/usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.18/resources/pt_br)--> # dir                                                            
    total 76K
    drwxr-xr-x  2 4.0K Oct  4 23:12 ./
    drwxr-xr-x 24 4.0K Oct  4 09:20 ../
    -rw-r--r--  1 2.1K Sep 29 20:48 alternatechars_fulltable.json
    -rw-r--r--  1 2.1K Sep 29 20:48 alternatechars_fulltable_azerty.json
    -rw-r--r--  1 2.1K Sep 29 20:48 alternatechars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    -rw-r--r--  1 2.7K Oct  4 11:38 alternatechars_table.json
    -rw-r--r--  1 2.4K Oct  4 11:38 alternatechars_table.json.webosinternals.orig
    -rw-r--r--  1 2.4K Sep 29 20:48 alternatechars_table_azerty.json
    -rw-r--r--  1 2.4K Sep 29 20:48 alternatechars_table_qwertz.json
    -rw-r--r--  1 1.3K Sep 29 20:48 datetime_table.json
    -rw-r--r--  1 9.8K Oct  4 23:12 kbchars_fulltable.json
    ----------  1    0 Oct  4 23:12 kbchars_fulltable.json.orig
    -rw-r--r--  1 9.8K Oct  4 23:12 kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    ----------  1    0 Oct  4 23:12 kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json.orig
    -rw-r--r--  1 9.8K Oct  4 23:12 kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    ----------  1    0 Oct  4 23:12 kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json.orig
    I assume PT_BR stands for Portuguess_Brazillian

I have no clue how to impliement it though.
  11.    #11  
    Thanks Drew for the feedback, as for the rest of you , you probably forgot what newbie stands for.......probably, and by the way why should i leave the forum "by the door", so now you own this ......grab a life , or play with your dolls , but Drew thanks again.....
    Thanks Drew for the feedback, as for the rest of you , you probably forgot what newbie stands for.......probably, and by the way why should i leave the forum "by the door", so now you own this ......grab a life , or play with your dolls , but Drew thanks again.....
    Again, what's your complaint? (Please note, you were complaining before anyone said to find the door...)
    You created 3 or more threads over 1 or 2 days asking the same question in an atempt to needle an answer out of someone. Not cool. No one answered your question because it was kind of unanswerable (definitively anyway). So instead of posting useless comments we just let it be. We knew that when the right person came along, the person with an answer, they would post something....until you started getting rude.

PALM are really the only people who can tell you if and when additional language support is coming. As for Homebrew, it would be similar to asking a person to Homebrew Inuit support for Windows or PalmOS.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Could be worse... They could have pretended to know more than they do and tell you to RTFM... :P
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    give the guy a break, who hasn't felt frustrated at the lack of an obvious solution. I'm just sayin....
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Besides with the launching in Europe this is probably going to be an ongoing question....