Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Hi My pre collects my gmail and my personal domain email. However on my personal email when my pc collects it, it deletes it from the server and it also disappears from my pre.

How can I get the pre to save that email, I want my pc to delete the email from the servers because I only have so much server space but I want my pre to save it also.

Anyway know how?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC 3200 (bad move) > Treo Pro (not as bad but still WinMo) > Palm Pre
    hmm.

how does your pc collect your email? pop or imap?

how does your pre collect your email? pop or imap?

if you want both to get and keep email, i think it might be best to use pop for both, and then have one of them delete the email after X days.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    My Charter account was doing the same thing. I turned off the sync deleted email option on the PRe and in your personal email you have to check the option to leave email messages on server and I then selected the remove from server after 3 days, and now they coexist.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    How do I turn off sync deleted on the pre?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC 3200 (bad move) > Treo Pro (not as bad but still WinMo) > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Ah I see, I can only use that function with pop3, I am using IMAP.