1.    #1  
    I thought this was supposed to be a smart phone? When I try to download an mp3 from my email it says it can't find an app toopen the file. I don't need it opened I need it downloaded what's going on here
    I think in email it only streams it for some reason. Thats what my google account does to me too. I think its normal.
    Right now the email won't save MP3 files to your media area, it will only allow you to play the file. But, playing the file should work ... not sure why that's failing on this particular file. Possibly something "funny" in the file format.
  4.    #4  
    Its from yahoo. It only gives the option to download.
    Quote Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    Its from yahoo. It only gives the option to download.
    I'm confused ... where does it give the option to download? Is the MP3 an attachment to an email, or are you talking about an HTML formatted email message that has a link to some where?

Email should let you play an MP3 attachment. An HTML link ... who knows what it's trying to do under the covers.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Don't know if you use the homebrew apps or not but if you do FileCoaster will happily download the file for you.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    I'm confused ... where does it give the option to download? Is the MP3 an attachment to an email, or are you talking about an HTML formatted email message that has a link to some where?

Email should let you play an MP3 attachment. An HTML link ... who knows what it's trying to do under the covers.
    Yes it is an attachment