Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have already got my Pre

25 65.79%
  • Plan to get a Pre within the next week

4 10.53%
  • Plan to get a pre within the next month

3 7.89%
  • Do not plan to get a Pre (after using device)

3 7.89%
  • Do not plan to get a Pre (have not used device)

2 5.26%
  • Wating for Pre2

1 2.63%
  1. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Now the Pre is out on o2 UK, let's see what people's intentions are.
    I've got mine!
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    Wanted one since February but am tied in to Orange.
    Would love to somehow use my Orange SIM card in the Pre (even if that means WiFi only), until my contract runs out, I will be without a Pre
  4. ldj
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Got mine and l-l-loving it!!!
    I got one on launch day morning but I cannot use it until the 25th when my number is supposed to port over...
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    Got mine and able to use it but have to carry my treo pro around with me until 20th. October when they say my number will be ported over. Loving the device....
    got my launch day, not overly impressed with it to be fair, I prefer the iphone, for what I do its better but then again that is just my opinion. I am lucky to own both.
    Care to elaborate?
    From those mythical lands beyond the great USA...

It is a convergence device not mankind's disc/filmography.
    I really want one but unfortunately have to wait till my upgrade next month....
    But I will definitely be getting one, Can't wait.
    Really wanted one of these but after playing with two in store found both to be laggy and the sliders were loose. You would of thought the shop staff would at least have found two good display models to show off! Tried the Iphone 3GS and it was silky smooth and built like it was ment to last. Thing is I dont want another Iphone.
    Last edited by kamakazikev24; 10/17/2009 at 03:17 PM. Reason: edit
  11. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kamakazikev24 View Post
    Really wanted one of these but after playing with two in store found both to be laggy and the sliders were loose. You would of thought he shop staff would at least have found two good display models.
    The sliders were very loose on the models I tried, also I thought the phone looked cheap and more like a freebie phone than a premium smartphone. I'd be really concerned that it wouldn't last 12 months, let alone 18 months. Having said that, WebOS looks very nice so hopefully in the near-feature they will put out a Pre2 with better hardware. If they did I'd be in like a shot. As it is, I think I will get an n900 which is cheaper and on better terms.
    I got mine yesterday and really loving it
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I plan to get a Pre when it comes to VZ.
    I got mine on wednessday at a pre lauch thing in London, amazing phone and loving everything about it defo worth it!.
    Got mine on launch day - was the only person waiting outside the store from 8am lol.
    Spent the weekend fiddling with it, and very happy so far. My HTC Magic's now sat on eBay..
    Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.
    Martin Golding
    Had mine since 9am on Friday

Love the OS - build quality seems fine - no wobbly slider here. Was initially appalled about battery life but had a much better day today now that I'm signed out of Google Talk. Bit of a problem with GSM data though - will create another post.