1. faz
    Trying to add CC and I am getting this ERROR PMT04020 please advice

thanks
    Faz
    I've actually had this problem since tweed was released, tried tweeting to palm, no answer

I will just have to keep trying, and it not the card, I tried 3 different cards, its the app catalog

let me know if you figure out anything, I doctored my phone and still didn't work
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    yup.. i feel your pain bro's lol.. i'm getting errors when trying to enter my info as well
    I got that error too. Fixed it when I put in my old billing address. I had just moved and updated my address to the CC company, but I guess it wasn't reflected on my account yet.
    mayb I'll try changing the billing address
    changing the billing address worked thnks antiphon
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    same problem- gave up- this is terrible for developers trying to sell their apps - no ability to pay w/ AMEX?! That also need to be fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeld13 View Post
    same problem- gave up- this is terrible for developers trying to sell their apps - no ability to pay w/ AMEX?! That also need to be fixed.
    AMEX fees are so incredibly terrible that it doesn't make sense to try to support AMEX for micro transactions. I can't blame Palm for that, I blame AMEX for insane fee structures.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    anybody find a fix for this?
    anyone?
    Check out my Light Blue theme and if you like please hit the thanks button or even better, donate.
    So double-checking the billing address didn't work?
    I only have one address and its all correct, still not working.
    Check out my Light Blue theme and if you like please hit the thanks button or even better, donate.