Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    i patched my phone with several patches... then i downloaded the "quick system task APP... i noticed that my signal going on and off... on and off... i deleted the quick system task but it ddnt solved the problem so i cleaned up my pre (reset) then when i finished, i connEcted it again and try to see in the webOS quick install, the patches are gone but they're still in my phone, working!... now i cant remove the patches!! PLEASE HELP! DONT WANT TO USE THE WEBOS DOCToR AGAIN COZ I HVE ALOT OF FILE ALREADY AND IT TAKES TIME,,,, AND IF I USE THE WEBOS DR. WILL IT SOLVE MY PROBLEM???
    Quote Originally Posted by mark2jas View Post
    i patched my phone with several patches... then i downloaded the "quick system task APP... i noticed that my signal going on and off... on and off... i deleted the quick system task but it ddnt solved the problem so i cleaned up my pre (reset) then when i finished, i connEcted it again and try to see in the webOS quick install, the patches are gone but they're still in my phone, working!... now i cant remove the patches!! PLEASE HELP! DONT WANT TO USE THE WEBOS DOCToR AGAIN COZ I HVE ALOT OF FILE ALREADY AND IT TAKES TIME,,,, AND IF I USE THE WEBOS DR. WILL IT SOLVE MY PROBLEM???

first calm down. try to type in full sentances for us please, so we can better understand and help

second
    you may want to try the webos Repair utility from the same dev (Jason R) who developed the webos quick install utility.

you need to make sure you download the most current (ie 1.2.1) version of the webOS doctor, otherwise this will not work correctly.

here is the link to the thread
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...r-utility.html

this is a good article to start you on your way as well

http://www.precentral.net/how-to-res...en-bricked-pre

be sure to thank Jason for his time and effort if this utility helps you out.
    There are four lights.
    NO!!
    Your thread title makes little puppies die...not cool!
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    I used the system task utility but it lagged... What I did is just use d webOS doctor.. And it solved my problem... I just copy all my files to my comp so that I can copy them after d clean up... THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HELP...
    that's why installing patches can lead you to problems, webdr that pre