1.    #1  
    This is the error message that I get when I hang up each and every phone call I am on. There's some error code that I haven't bothered to write down, and a prompt to call Sprint for assistance.

The problem? This dead data period is short-lived, and seconds after the call has ended data is back. As far as I can tell, this "error" is simply caused by the phone not being able to simultaneously handle voice and data.

I'm guessing this notification is a feature of one of WebOS's latest updates. I liked it nuch better when the phone would act as if nothing was different should I have no data, particularly when these dataless periods aren't dataless periods at all.

in short, any way to shut off this annoying notification?
    My Wife and I get this occasionally after 1.2. Not sure why. I did a network update on my Pre and it seems to have disappeared (for now).
    I just started getting the error too.
    I'm getting this error at random intervals as well. I'll try to update the phone network settings and see what happens. Anybody have any other ideas?
    Me too! I mean data still seems to work just fine after the message. I normally get this when Im at home on my airave.
    Yeah me 2 i get this message every now and then but its weird it comes up and leaves cause it establishes a connection, i thought it was cause i put in that full throttle patch!
    So I updated my network settings and PRL (surprisingly sprint actually had a new prl out) yesterday. I'll keep an eye on it but so far I haven't seen the error come back up.
    Same problem here, annoying. OH! and 1.2.1 is available again. UGH
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I started having network connection problems where the EV box would go away, after I installed "Preware"
    Quote Originally Posted by hough77 View Post
    I started having network connection problems where the EV box would go away, after I installed "Preware"
    Me too...but it seems to come back after a few seconds/ minutes along with the signal strength indicator.