Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I am seeing an issue for international phone numbers that I have on my Pre.

The numbers are not showing up when I select the contact from the contact app. If I click on EDIT, the numbers will appear and are editable. Once I click on DONE, the phone number doesn't show up.

This is also the case when I try to call the number from the Google Voice app as well, the contact number doesn't show up.

Thus far, I need to open up the contact app, EDIT the contact to make the numbers show up, and then manually dial the number switching back and forth between the phone app and contact app.

Is anyone else seeing this issue? It may be the case that the Pre software doesn't show numbers other than US numbers?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I am tested the following phone number lengths:
    1-10 digits - Number will show up
    11 and 12 digits - Number will NOT show up
    13+ digits

But it appears to be more complicated than that. If I do "321 321 321 321" (12 digits for the number), it doesn't show up.

If I do "321 654 876 032" (12 digits) the number DOES show up. It might be that the Palm is trying to filter out non valid numbers, but I'm not sure. In any case, ALL numbers should show up no matter what you type in the Number field.