Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was checking around the web if some company have this app allready and i found this page.
    Is about an app with video recorder and push to talk for ours pre but is coming soon , and i hope work perfect!

check it out.

Agile Mobile - MSN, ICQ, AIM, XMPP, IMPS, Google Talk & Yahoo! Messenger for Palm Pre
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What's really interesting is that it says you can record video to send to your buddies... o_O
  3.    #3  
    i saw that too !! but what im thinking how is that going to work if the pre dont have video ???
    Wow, they charge $44.99 for the WinMo and Nokia version. Yikes.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    no way!!!... i didnt see that, thats crazy!
    if it does all this and video it might be worth it.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    if it does all this and video it might be worth it.
    just depend how much they charge you for the app if the video thing and push to talk work !!!
    What I want to know is, if they will be able to integrate it as nicely as AIM is currently integrated into the Pre, guess we'll find out.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    What I want to know is, if they will be able to integrate it as nicely as AIM is currently integrated into the Pre, guess we'll find out.
    i think all the messengers are integrates to agile messenger and no directly to the pre as aim and google talk!
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathsArrow View Post
    I just checked, the iPhone version is $9.99, that's what I expect the Pre version to be too.
  11.    #11  
    I just checked, the iPhone version is $9.99, that's what I expect the Pre version to be too.
    its not bad with all the features....im sure i could pay 9.99 for this app!
    don't think it will include video. That portion of the website seems not to change when you check other is options.
    That's a lot better. When I tried to check that myself it wanted me to install iTunes. No thank you.
    Why would anybody pay money for this when you can already do most of it for free with the built in app and a free plugin?

http://m.forums.precentral.net/homeb...yahoo-icq.html
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    If you read the site it says
    " Video Messaging
    See something crazy? Video record it and instantly send it to any of your MSN®, Yahoo®, ICQ®, AIM® and Google Talk® buddies."

I think by saying video record it, its basically stating that the software is not responsible for this, So I think it means the device has to do it then you can send it via the app.

This is just an assumption please don't flame me for being wrong.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by eztech View Post
    If you read the site it says
    " Video Messaging
    See something crazy? Video record it and instantly send it to any of your MSN®, Yahoo®, ICQ®, AIM® and Google Talk® buddies."

I think by saying video record it, its basically stating that the software is not responsible for this, So I think it means the device has to do it then you can send it via the app.

This is just an assumption please don't flame me for being wrong.
    maybe you right!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    maybe you right!
    I thought so too but remember this is just an assumption, If anyone has solid info on this that would be great. what would be a feature worth paying for if just trough the app itself video recording was possible, and then usable everywhere else.

IMO video recording should have came STANDARD with the Pre!
    About time! I would like Beejive to come out for pre though.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Formeriphoneuser View Post
    About time! I would like Beejive to come out for pre though.
    what im looking is they are not creating any app for the pre!
    When I was reading this I thought, oh, yes, file transfer. And I doubt they mean anything else. But I still wonder how they will implement the 'push to talk' funktion.

By the way: The first post from my pre! :-) Great to have it over here in Eurpoe!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast