Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yeah but WHEN is it coming?!! I already have yahoo messenger by adding the org.webosinternals.messaging_1.0.3_armv7.ipk to webOSQuickInstall do a google search for the ipk. the yahoo works great, but I do want the video camera from agile
    Attached Images Attached Images
    What about these guys?

https://imo.im/

Imo is a web instant messenger that helps you IM, voice chat, and video conference using multiple instant messaging protocols.
    Imo is free and requires no sign up.
    MSN Yahoo
    AIM / ICQ Google Talk
    MySpace Skype
    Facebook

(see the last 2) They just released an iphone app. I've been buzzing them for a webos app.

They have a blog here imo.im Blog and you can request a webos app here... https://imo.im/feedback.html or send them an email at Feedback@imo.im ...
    i doubt it takes over 3 months to develop this app. i wish palringo was available for the pixi & pre.
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    I keep wondering myself where these apps are. Mundu was supposedly working on one as well...
    cant believe 6 months after pre release still no 3rd party IM program? I mean IM'ing is very common in 2009, and certainly will be in a couple days in 2010!!!

I just dont like the way the stand Pre instant messenger is integrated in the the SMS system
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by deihmos View Post
    i thought we would have MSN at least.
    yeah, that's all what I need too!!!... I was using the plug in but the new update break it!
    Agile mobile has had the coming up soon thing up for a while now. Like a couple months. Just an FYI. Hope it truely DOES come soon though. As in the next week.
    I hope so too, honestly, i just need MSN, thats it :3
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
  9.    #29  
    I think agilemobile and mundu.com was waiting for the CES 2010 and the new updates to release them apps... waiting, waiting!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12