Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys, my app finally got accepted in the app catalog.

Basically, its a Deal tracking application that allows you to track specific products across a lot of the major deal sites around the net. Similar to ShopSavvy on Android. It has the ability to run in the background and alert you when products you have tracked go on sale.

Here are some screenies...

Let me know what you think of it and what features you want. I even have a Submit Feedback feature inside the app so you can submit features directly to me. I want the community to really serve a part in where this app goes, so please voice your opinion.

Thanks!
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    congrats man. Just bought a panny plasma too. This app would have been nice. Do you have a demo available. If not software than video.

honestly not sure why video demos are not provided more often for paid apps. It would help alot.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    You are a genius, been wanting this kinda app for a while. I don't think app store has something like this for apple. It will be apps like these (fresh ideas) and more that will set the pre apart from the iphone and hopefully exceed expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    ...honestly not sure why video demos are not provided more often for paid apps. It would help alot.
    +1
    If I help you out, why not "Thank" me? Or you can visit my site at http://outklaw.com
    How long did it take from you submitted it and got approve and showing up in the store?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bikini View Post
    How long did it take from you submitted it and got approve and showing up in the store?
    About 1 month. The process was relatively smooth, Palm was very responsive and provided good feedback for my app. Overall, I am impressed with Palm.
    Developer of:

does it include edealsinfo?

and is there woot functionality?.
  8.    #8  
    does it include edealsinfo?

and is there woot functionality?.
    Not yet, but I have a feature in the app to request new sites. Every update to the app will include more sites recommended by the community.
    Developer of:

Congratulations! I'm definitely interested in this app.

I look forward to reading some reviews and will be purchasing it soon if everything looks good.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Looks pretty cool; I just picked it up. -m
    honestly not sure why video demos are not provided more often for paid apps. It would help alot.
    +1 and congratulations Kev1000000.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by diomark View Post
    Looks pretty cool; I just picked it up. -m
    Thanks man, let me and the community know what you think. I really want webOS to do well and will make sure my app is well-received by the community.
    Developer of:

Interesting, not visible in the App Catalog from Canada. I searched "dealert" and "deal" and it didn't come up.

Is it paid? I don't think our App Catalog supports paid apps yet...

Edit: Oh, and CONGRATS!
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    i was actually looking for a way to get slickdeals alerts
    pretty sweet

Its there i just saw it for $1.99
    congrats man, slick looking interface
    Last edited by mooshue; 10/16/2009 at 06:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Hey guys, my app finally got accepted in the app catalog.

Basically, its a Deal tracking application that allows you to track specific products across a lot of the major deal sites around the net. Similar to ShopSavvy on Android. It has the ability to run in the background and alert you when products you have tracked go on sale.

Here are some screenies...

[IMG]

Let me know what you think of it and what features you want. I even have a Submit Feedback feature inside the app so you can submit features directly to me. I want the community to really serve a part in where this app goes, so please voice your opinion.

Thanks!
    congrats
  16.    #16  
    After hearing some people mispronounce the name, it's actually called "Deal" "lert". 2 syllables. Not Deal Alert.
    Developer of:

congrats man
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Man, maybe for $.99, but $1.99?!?
    Just kidding! Nice app, I'll be picking it up when I get a(nother) free moment.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  19.    #19  
    BTW guys, if you want a deal site added, just use the feedback feature built into the app (it's in the App Menu).
    Developer of:

Nice man, congrats! I think I might buy this app because it sounds very useful!

My first app got in as well today (Screamager). Exciting stuff!
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast