1.    #1  
    This has happened to me a couple of times, while I was just playing with Google Maps or Sprint Navigation. I just brushed it aside and thought if I waited longer, it would've eventually gotten a lock.

Well... the other day (while it was cloudy in LA), I really needed Sprint Navigation. I was in the car, loaded it up, and it absolutely could not get a GPS lock! I tried Google Maps, and same problem.. it only showed me approximately where I was. I held the phone out the window for several minutes, and still no luck. I even tried rebooting the device, and by this time, I was pulled over off the freeway and sitting on some random block.

I never did end up getting a GPS lock that day, and ended up lost for a good hour. Just had to vent...
    I find that happens here in Florida occasionally. Don't know if it's the clouds or what (or the EVDO service?). Sometimes rebooting helps.
    you may need to check and see if your data and gps and auto locate . see if all that is turned on if not it can take a while to locate you
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Sony Clie --> Tungsten t2 --> iPhone3g --> Palm Pre --> Droid