Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    Like Jon Rubinstein or something?

Fed up with my pre. I'd sure like the top to hear about the problems.
    if it was only that simple
    Roflmao
    LOL!!!
    ha!
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    lmfao.. seriously tho.. lmfao! hahahahahaha! ah.. this just made my day.. thanx.. what's the issue.. tell someone about it.. maybe you can get some insight.. there's a small 100% chance you won't get to talk to rubinstein..
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    lmfao.. seriously tho.. lmfao! hahahahahaha! ah.. this just made my day.. thanx.. what's the issue.. tell someone about it.. maybe you can get some insight.. there's a small 100% chance you won't get to talk to rubinstein..
    A "Small 100% Chance" Haaaa that was hilarious!!
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I'm going to McDonald's with Rubenstein this evening. Let me know the problem, and I'll pass it along while he eats his Happy Meal.
    Don't waist all his time like you did last Friday. I have drinks with him at 10pm......

Quote Originally Posted by phlegm View Post
    I'm going to McDonald's with Rubenstein this evening. Let me know the problem, and I'll pass it along while he eats his Happy Meal.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    funny stuff. i don't even care what you think, why would anyone at palm?
    Have you tried jrubenstein@palm.com? LOL
    CEOs dont read email...your prolly better off calling him...
    seriously, I DID call him. I only got as far as his secretary, and left a message. That was in June. I have not heard from him yet.
    Global Posts
    208 Global Posts
    hahaha

you guys are real comedians on this site. <<edited by berd>> Honestly, you would be surprised what a simple email or phone call to some higher ups will do. I've done it with Bell Mobility, and it worked. <<edited by berd>>
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 10/17/2009 at 11:40 AM.
    I think the reason you were more or less mocked mercilessly, is that you may as well ask for that sort of information as McDonalds or the gas station, because those places are about as likely to be able to provide what you want.

There's pretty much no chance at all that anyone who frequents this forum has that kind of contact information, and anybody who does is unlikely to be stupid enough to pass it out in a public forum.

This forum is not owned or opperated by Palm
    Ha Ha...funny stuff here.....anyway hitting up a nice gentlemans club with good old rubes later, I'll see what I can do
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Don't waist all his time like you did last Friday. I have drinks with him at 10pm......
    LOL - Wasn't my fault. Rubenstein really likes to chew his apple slices.
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    He only accepts text messages forwarded from a stock Pre.
    hahaha I don't think anyone else got that
    to get to the top of palm, take the elevetor to the last floor and then take the stairs to the roof.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    There's pretty much no chance at all that anyone who frequents this forum has that kind of contact information, and anybody who does is unlikely to be stupid enough to pass it out in a public forum.

This forum is not owned or opperated by Palm
    Thanks for that.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast