Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Hi guys...need your help on this with this voicemail question that I have. At the moment I have 4 new voicemails in my mailbox, however, the phone tell me that I only have 1 new voicemail. If I call my voicemail it will tell me "You have 4 new voicemails" but the counter on the phone doesn't increment up as I get new voicemails. Is this normal or what? I have attached a picture. The voicemail 1 never goes up it just stays 1 even when I get more new voicemails.

Did that make sense? lol Does your voicemail notification increment up as you get new voicemails?

Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by agusta; 10/16/2009 at 05:20 PM.
    Last I knew it was a Sprint network (pcs) issue. Their system only allows notification of a voicemail but will not indicate how many voicemails you have. I'd love a google wave invite.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fireiceman View Post
    Last I knew it was a Sprint network (pcs) issue. Their system only allows notification of a voicemail but will not indicate how many voicemails you have. I'd love a google wave invite.
    I was on the phone with Palm tech support and after doing some troubleshooting they told me that it might be an issue with my phone. So I'm not sure if I should go exchange it or is this the phones limitation? I am in Canada with Bell Mobility and one tech told me it is the phones limitation like the old treos. This is my first Palm phone so I have no idea how the Treo was like. Can someone comment on whether your voicemail increments up as you get new voicemails? If yes, I think I might go get the phone exchanged.

Fireiceman, I will send you a google wave invite later on this evening. Thanks
    Wow. Would love a google wave invite. I would try this. Clear out all of your voicemails by calling your number and deleting them. (Assuming you are willing to do this) Then go into your phone app, click the drop down menu, click preferences, scroll down to the bottom of preferences, and click the reset voicemail count button.

See if that helps at all in fixing it. Good luck.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Wow. Would love a google wave invite. I would try this. Clear out all of your voicemails by calling your number and deleting them. (Assuming you are willing to do this) Then go into your phone app, click the drop down menu, click preferences, scroll down to the bottom of preferences, and click the reset voicemail count button.

See if that helps at all in fixing it. Good luck.
    I tried that with the Palm tech support, also did a partial and full erase, and also an erase with the WebOS Doctor and still no go
    I just verified mine does increase in count.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Is that dark color the default for Bell? Do you have a theme installed? Do you think it could have something to do with that if you do?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I just verified mine does increase in count.
    Dang, I think I'm gonna go get my phone exchanged since Palm tech support also told me to do that.

bpdamas can you send me a private msg with your e-mail where I can send the wave invite. Cheers dude!!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Is that dark color the default for Bell? Do you have a theme installed? Do you think it could have something to do with that if you do?
    I have a theme back theme installed. I don't think the theme is causing a problem since I just installed it a while ago and I've had the phone for about 2 weeks or so now.
    Just confirmed mine....I stand corrected it does increase in count.