1.    #1  
    Using the native tasks app, but I thought it was supposed to sync to google's tasks?? I get nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Please delete if this has been covered, (I could not find it)

Thanks in advance-
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Tasks only syncs with Exchange at the moment.
  3.    #3  
    ok thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    Tasks only syncs with Exchange at the moment.
    Still can't find any Task syncing with Google. Shame, it's a great opportunity to get this working.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Only works if you use the Outlook task list created when you attached your Outlook account. Look for the 4 pointed symbol on the right-hand side.
    HS visor Deluxe (Blue) & Palm IIIx ► HS visor Prism & visorPhone ►P1 T|T & SE T68i ► Tapwave Zodiac2 & P1 Treo 650 GSM ►Treo 680 unlocked ► Sprint Pre(-)►TouchPad & Sprint FrankenPre2 VZW

I will leave Palm/webOS only after kicking, screaming and wrecking anything on my way out.

- (Sigh)... It died.
    I use Toodledo and the app Done. Done is free in preware and there is a modest annual fee for Toodledo, but the tasks are much more detailed and sync across all platforms.
    I primarily use Outlook.com and was pleasantly surprised that the Tasks app synced with the emails I've flagged to follow up on as well as to-do's that were left over.
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    I primarily use Outlook.com and was pleasantly surprised that the Tasks app synced with the emails I've flagged to follow up on as well as to-do's that were left over.
    Heeeey, hey, hey... How this works?????

This is not working here, and really interest me so...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    My Outlook tasks sync, but I've never seen email follow-ups in tasks on my phone. But then my primary use is for work, which is not allowed anymore for Palm devices.
    I'm not sure, I don't use tasks anymore since Windows Phone sticks hides it away in the Calendar app.

I've flagged emails in desktop Outlook 2013 and they appeared under Tasks in the calendar section I think.
    When I set up Outlook.com EAS sync on this Pre I have, Tasks popped up with ab old task from some time ago that I've left.

My memory could be fuzzy though.
    (sadly the Pre died somehow, so ill try to get it repaired sometime before March)