Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Music Player (Remix) has dozens of great features including a slider, elapsed time, bookmarks, lyrics, resume play, and on-the-fly-playlists. Another favorite is background colors and wallpaper. Remix Wallpaper is such a fun feature that this thread is set up to give you a place to share some of your favorites.

To setup a Music Player (Remix) wallpaper:
    1. Connect the Pre with the USB cable and select USB Drive
    2. Copy wallpaper JPG or PNG files (320x480) to the Wallpaper folder on the Pre (or any other folder).
    3. Safely disconnect or eject the Pre.
    4. Tap Launcher --> Music Player (Remix) --> Music (Remix) menu --> Preferences
    5. Tap Color to adjust your color or Image to choose an Image. Tap Image in this case.
    6. Tap Choose Wallpaper Image and then select your folder and image then Open Photo.
    7. Tap the Font Color to be White or Black and swipe back in the gesture area (go back).

Because there is writing in almost every part of the screen, Remix needs wallpaper that can either be very dark with a white font or very light with a black font throughout.

There are lots of good wallpaper sites out there including:

Google
    alliphonewallpapers
    Flickr
    iphone-wallpapers.org
    iphone-wallpapers.us
    iphone-wallpapers.cn
    iphonewallpapershome.com
    Tonzr
    www.brinked.com
    zedge

So please post your Remix wallpaper! If there is a great Wallpaper site that needs to be added, let us know.

This thread is just for 320x480 Remix wallpaper, not screenshots. Any post that does not include wallpaper JPG or PNG files or good links will be removed. Free programs such as Picasa allow you to increase fill light or shadows. Click here if you want to discuss the Music Player (Remix) application.

Also, please keep in mind the Forum Guidelines on images:

"As with all content and links, images must be family appropriate with no sex, gore, violence, or otherwise disturbing content."

So let's see your Remix Wallpaper! (Again, please only post wallpaper or good links.)

- Craig
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 10/19/2009 at 10:02 AM.
    Wow, some of those are really nice. I'm going to have to try them. I'll post some of the ones I've used when I get home.
  3.    #3  
    Here are a few more. Some include lighter and darker versions for you to try.

- Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 10/17/2009 at 05:28 PM.
    A few favorites.
  5.    #5  
    A few more.

- Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 10/17/2009 at 05:32 PM.
  6.    #6  
    A few more. Again, many have lighter and darker options for you to try out.

- Craig
    Last edited by milominderbinder; 12/24/2009 at 11:51 PM.
    heres mine!
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I only use a darker one here:
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    I only use a darker one here:
    That one is awesome! Where did you find it? I'm thinking it would make a good backdrop for a new splash screen.

EDIT: I made a new splash screen from it...hopefully you don't mind! I've attached it... I think it's the best one I've used yet. I'm curious what everyone else thinks.
    Last edited by DanPLC; 10/17/2009 at 01:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    That one is awesome! Where did you find it? I'm thinking it would make a good backdrop for a new splash screen.

EDIT: I made a new splash screen from it...hopefully you don't mind! I've attached it... I think it's the best one I've used yet. I'm curious what everyone else thinks.
    Nice
    Steve
    I like it.
  12.    #12  
    A few more...
  13.    #13  
    Last batch for a while...

- Craig
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Here are a couple of simple gradients that I have used.

The blue-blue works with the white font. The blue-green works with black.

Sometimes less is more.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts

I can't take credit for the original pic - I think I got it from InterfaceLIFT but can't say for sure. I darkened the original image and added the music notes myself specifically for using as a backdrop to Remix, so of course no problem with you adopting it. Kind of honored actually

Here's the original...
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    I can't take credit for the original pic - I think I got it from InterfaceLIFT but can't say for sure. I darkened the original image and added the music notes myself specifically for using as a backdrop to Remix, so of course no problem with you adopting it. Kind of honored actually

Here's the original...
    The musical notes definitely make this image. Thanks a lot for letting me use the image as the backdrop for the next splash screen. I'll be sure to mention you when I make the next release.
    Here are some of the wallpapers I've used...
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Here are some of the wallpapers I've used...
    I took your blue silk image and darkened it. That seems to provide the optimum balance between texture and readability (for my eyes at least).
    this is the one I've always used:

blue.jpg

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtom2444 View Post
    this is the one I've always used:

blue.jpg
    That one's easy on the eyes. I'm using it right now...thanks for posting it.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast