Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Okay so these ones are pretty basic... Just basic color tones stylized a bit... They are easy on the eye. I'll be adding some new artsy ones later....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    some more color theme ones and some wood tones
    • File Type: png 1.png (130.2 KB, 34 views)
    • File Type: png 2.png (101.2 KB, 24 views)
    • File Type: png 4.png (34.9 KB, 24 views)
    • File Type: png 5.png (35.6 KB, 17 views)
    • File Type: png 6.png (42.4 KB, 15 views)
    • File Type: png 7.png (34.8 KB, 18 views)
    • File Type: png 8.png (20.5 KB, 15 views)
    • File Type: png 9.png (43.8 KB, 24 views)
    • File Type: png 23.png (71.3 KB, 13 views)
    • File Type: png 24.png (81.5 KB, 17 views)
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    One of my personal favorites... I didn't create this one just made it darker to look better on the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    One of my personal favorites... I didn't create this one just made it darker to look better on the app.
    That one's cool... some of those other dark textures are great too. This thread is making my life difficult...I don't know which one to choose as my wallpaper. Too many choices!!!!!
    Radiohead is my favorite band so I have this as my wallpaper. Works fantastic along with the white font.
  6.    #26  
    Here are some of the basic Palm Pre Wallpapers and then a version that is either lighter or darker to optimize it for use as a Music Player (Remix) background.

Note the 05.jpg works really well as a Remix background without modification.

- Craig
  7.    #27  
    Here are the last of the basic Palm Pre Wallpapers optimized for use as a Music Player (Remix) background.

- Craig
    Attached are a few, you may need to convert the PNG ones to Jpeg, just open in any Photo editor and save as Jpeg
    "subscribed"
    Some More
    One last batch
  12.    #32  
    Here are wallpapers that Palm uses as backgrounds for your different apps. They are each already optimized to have either white or black fonts on top of them.

These wallpapers are used in the Palm Pre for:
    • Groups Backdrop
    • List Backdrop
    • Firstuse
    • Phone App
    • App Catalog

- Craig
  13.    #33  
    I kept hunting until I found the wallpaper that I think DanPLC is using for the main photo of Music Player (Remix).

Here is the version I found and a darker version.

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    That one is awesome! Where did you find it? I'm thinking it would make a good backdrop for a new splash screen.

EDIT: I made a new splash screen from it...hopefully you don't mind! I've attached it... I think it's the best one I've used yet. I'm curious what everyone else thinks.
    FWIW, I preferred that one to the current "purple with circles" one.
    I got 5 on it
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    Here is one I am working on, kind of a steam punk prototype. I will update this post with improvements specifically for this player.

In the second, I fixed some alignment for this app and added an f note under the slider bar.

One more in dark wood.
    Last edited by urlmaker; 10/26/2009 at 12:40 PM.
    Here are a few that I've tried to adjust for high-low brightness levels - let me know if any need to be further darkened/lightened.
    A few more...
    This is the one I use.
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    That one's cool... some of those other dark textures are great too. This thread is making my life difficult...I don't know which one to choose as my wallpaper. Too many choices!!!!!
    Why choose?! Make it so that wallpapers change with the music's "mood." (I know, I know: easier said than done)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast