Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    Any reason why you don't leave it plugged in overnight? I want to sympathize and all..
    My guess is his desk isn't by his bed stand and he doesn't want to buy another cable to plug his phone in next to his bed. Makes sense to me. The real question is why is he using his cell phone instead of a real alarm clock? Well maybe he doesn't have a land line and wants his cell next to him late at night if someone important calls. But wait...he could still use the stand alone alarm clock and save some battery and and and....

Face it. Battery life sucks on the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40 View Post
    Multitasking is THE best feature of the phone. I never thought I needed it on my Centro, but after just 1 week of my Pre, I can't live without it..
    This is SO true for me as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by geekguide View Post
    I'm the iPhone snob who wrote the review. Thanks to everyone who shared their feedback on the review. To answer a few a questions...

-- In the case where I left the Pre at home and the battery died after less than a day, I had 4 email accounts checking email every 15 minutes. (Same situation as I have with my iPhone)

-- I perhaps made a poor choice of words when I said "the average smartphone user" would prefer the simplicity of the iPhone. I meant the AVERAGE PERSON would prefer the simplicity, but most smartphone nerds like yourselves (and me) would prefer the Pre.
    You know what, I don't agree much with your review, but will give you kudos for having the guts to come one here to share, and then behaving nicely.

One small note about your review, surely the fact that the Pre can connect to multiple Exchange sources gives it a one-up on the iPhone....
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123