1.    #1  
    Is there some sort of site that will let me view the video stream?
    No, Sprint used to carry them on under SPRINTTV but I think it's premium if you want it now.
    The last time I watched the Fox News feed on my Pre it drank all my beer, declared it was over taxed and started yelling obenaties at the Gay neighbors.

I could have handled all that but it's killer on the battery....
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    The last time I watched the Fox News feed on my Pre it drank all my beer, declared it was over taxed and started yelling obenaties at the Gay neighbors.

....then all the liberals cried about wanting more entitlements and more freebies on other peoples dime.

I'd like to know how to get fox news on my pre as well. As of now, I only get the audio feed on XM.
    You might try The Onion, I hear it's a pretty great news source.
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini19th81 View Post
    ....then all the liberals cried about wanting more entitlements and more freebies on other peoples dime.

I'd like to know how to get fox news on my pre as well. As of now, I only get the audio feed on XM.
    Hey Bud, How are you getting an XM stream on the pre. Many of us have been trying to no avail. I used to use musicdock with Q9C but it streams .asx which is WMP. Thanks!
    luvmyq9c is right. You need to pay to get the Fox News.
    You could get a TV tuner card for PC and use Orb to view it.
    [IMG]http://www.****edonpolitics.com/fauxnews_450.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyq9c View Post
    Hey Bud, How are you getting an XM stream on the pre. Many of us have been trying to no avail. I used to use musicdock with Q9C but it streams .asx which is WMP. Thanks!

I'm not, I wish I was. i'm using XM in my car. sorry for the false hopes.
    I'm not, I wish I was. i'm using XM in my car. sorry for the false hopes.
    D'oh! oh well. I guess I still need to lug around my Q to hear the boys in the morning...
    Thanks bud, but my sub is XM not sirius per se, so I don't think I can log on to usirius with my XM credentials...
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

lolllll

You forgot to say it's racist (because everyone that doesn't tow the line must be) and then declare it run by rich white guys (which obviously is pure evil).
    If you get the Stitcher Radio App it has FOX News Radio (I believe updated hourly) on there. I really like that app. There are many other interesting shows.

There is a little search tool in the lower right of the app. Enter in "Fox" there.
    For a while there, Sprint was very generous with it's Sprint TV offering. Now we are down to 7 live channels! How pathetic! And it's pixelation city to boot!

Hmm...just looked it over, and really, if you go for those premium channels which need to be purchased each, you can really spend a lot of money on your monthly bill! On the other hand, the free, non live stuff is pretty entertaining.
    Last edited by MannyZ28; 10/17/2009 at 11:18 AM.