Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My immediate thought upon reading the original post...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Google Translate (Language-Lithuanian):
    It lists the powers of the product when he says "listed in the Palm ... It's good for me
    But the device, it does not try to do when I press the button to the left or right is not? I have two batteries and it both times. Maybe it does not properly use it? Linux, as he repeatedly works fine, but not this time?
    Pretty much the same as he's stated before. Anyone speak Lithuanian???

I don't think he has a Palm Pre, maybe a different Palm device. I think this thread is in the wrong section...

BTW, his signature translates to "More of your glass is used, it is dirty."

***?
    Last edited by Dtom2444; 10/16/2009 at 01:04 AM.

"We all follow the Chelsea!!!"
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    if you buy the phone with no service, you cannot activate it. you need a carrier I believe.

did you buy the phone from a mobile service provider?

No, i did not need a service activate it, GSM has done it for me ? ?

I have obtained the phone from the service provider. this does not help me as i have the Palm, but when Power On the device does not do it.
    As stated, Power On the device and the screen the first time will do it. But at no time later will it do this?
    I do not understand as i have twice the battery, but both times does it do this ? ?
    Daugiau jūsų stiklu yra naudojamas, jis yra purvinas.
    Quote Originally Posted by hampere View Post
    No, i did not need a service activate it, GSM has done it for me ? ?

I have obtained the phone from the service provider. this does not help me as i have the Palm, but when Power On the device does not do it.
    As stated, Power On the device and the screen the first time will do it. But at no time later will it do this?
    I do not understand as i have twice the battery, but both times does it do this ? ?
    What is the model of your phone?

I understand it is a palm but which palm?

I will go to sleep now and will answer more in the morning if nobody else does.
  5.    #25  
    What is the model of your phone?

Model is Palm P100EWW

I understand it is a palm but which palm?

It is my palm.

I will go to sleep now and will answer more in the morning if nobody else does.
    Thank you for your help ! !
    I hope you wake with everything you have gone to sleep with
    Daugiau jūsų stiklu yra naudojamas, jis yra purvinas.
    Are you asking if the "Palm" logo comes up on the screen every time you turn the screen on? It does not. The "Palm" logo only shows when the phone is rebooting itself (after a dead battery, after a battery pull, after a reset, etc.). All other times, when you turn the screen on, you will see the round dot you have to push with your finger and slide up the screen - unless the keyboard is open, then you will have instant access to the phone.

Can you get help from the store you bought your phone from? They may be able to help in your native language, if you live in a country that speaks it. That might be easier for you.
    Lmao this deserves to be thanked for the laugh I'm gettin off it. Lol
    Model is Palm P100EWW

It is my palm.

thanks, its all there.

I am still not sure of your exact problem but I suspect you have a gsm pre that is imported from germany to another carrier. If that is the case you will not be able to create a palm profile and would be stuck at an opening screen. There is a way around this but it is difficult and requires a linux computer.

instructions can be found in this thread http://m.forums.precentral.net/worldwide-gsm-cdma/207760-official-getting-simlock-free-gsm-pre-thread-all-countries.html

if this your problem I cannot help much further as I do not know the details of how to make it work. you can try posing your questions in that thread. Make sure you tell them your native language and give them the question untranslated and translated.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    I can has cheezeburger?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12