1.    #1  
    I recently added the 4x4 tweak via the WebOS Quick Install app and am now unable to remove it. I continue to get the following error when I go to add remove or add the 4x4 tweak. Does anyone know what I can possibly do to remove the tweak?

I have attached a file with the eror message, thanks!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    You can use the emergency patch recovery. But if you use this it will remove all patches you have
    make sure you are tryin to delete it the way it was installed, preware or web os qi...and if that doesnt work, then your last option is the epr...as stated above....hope this helps

---------------thanks is to the right--------------
  4.    #4  
    Thanks... I will try the EPR option. I only use WebOSQI as I had some issues with Preware and am paranoid about using it again
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by pdog197804 View Post
    make sure you are tryin to delete it the way it was installed, preware or web os qi...and if that doesnt work, then your last option is the epr...as stated above....hope this helps

---------------thanks is to the right--------------
    Well short of sounding like an ***** can someone point me to this? I have done some searching but is it a utility? Is it an IPK? Where and how do I run this utility?
    It's under the available patches section of Preware. Open Preware, click available patches, click all, sort alphabetically, and scroll to the "E"s. From what I understand, if it's not there your Preware hasn't been updated properly.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by locationman52 View Post
    It's under the available patches section of Preware. Open Preware, click available patches, click all, sort alphabetically, and scroll to the "E"s. From what I understand, if it's not there your Preware hasn't been updated properly.
    Do you know if its available via WEBOSQI? I am trying to stay away from Preware as I have had a few issues with it lately and had to flaten my phone and re-image
  8.    #8  
    Got it! There was an option in the Online Repository section of the WEBOSQI.

Thanks all!!!