Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ELWmusic1 View Post
    I have only about 10 apps installed and they do not total anywhere near the 256MB limit. That is not the problem. I do not even get the not enough memory error message.

I can read *******.
    Then it sounds like you have a completely separate issue. You might consider starting a new thread including a much more detailed account than you gave here.

As far as whatever was blanked out by those asterisks, I'm sure I had that coming, and I'm okay with that. I'd rather be a knowledgeable and intelligent ******* than a friendly *****. I'm afraid I just don't have the patience to be good in both departments.
    I know that all VeeDubb65 wants to do is criticize and not provide anything constructive to this conversation, but I don't want this thread to turn into a flame war. I just would like to know if others are having this problem and a possible solution to it. This forum is here for us to help each other, not to criticize one's reading or writhing skills.

No grammar ****s please.
    No, I am having the exact same problem as OP had in the first post. Later the OP agrees that we have the same problem. I believe this is the right thread.

Seriously, N a z i s is stared out?
    I know that all VeeDubb65 wants to do is criticize and not provide anything constructive to this conversation, but I don't want this thread to turn into a flame war. I just would like to know if others are having this problem and a possible solution to it. This forum is here for us to help each other, not to criticize one's reading or writhing skills.

No grammar ****s please.
    Actually, you're quite wrong. While I have *****ed about grammar the apparent inability of some people to read and use the search feature, I have also tried to help with the problems.

I've posted possible causes, possible solutions, and the very good suggestion that you either go back to the search feature and/or start your own thread because it appears that you are having a completely separate issue from the OP, and hijacking this thread is not the most effective way for you to get help.

That's not flaming. That's being helpful.
    Can you both please list all store-apps, homebrew apps and patches you have installed?

If you are having the same problem, then it's either a particular app you have, or a particular combination. Comparing what you each have may shed light on the subject.

Don't worry about **** being stared out. This forum has the most excessive profanity filter I've ever seen. It even stars out my last name because the first for letters of my last name were used as a racial slur in the deep south 50 years ago. Of course, most people under the age of 60 wouldn't know that.
    Also, just for grins and giggle, try installing fair dinkum anyway. It won't hurt anything, and there's a tiny chance it will help.
    ok, installed fair dinkum. went to app store to DL AccuRadio. Did not lag but gave me the not enough memory error. (Remember this is after I installed fair dinkum. Restated Pre. Went to app store to DL AccuRadio. Same error. removed fair dinkum. Went to app store and now works fine. Weird.
    ok, installed fair dinkum. went to app store to DL AccuRadio. Did not lag but gave me the not enough memory error. (Remember this is after I installed fair dinkum. Restated Pre. Went to app store to DL AccuRadio. Same error. removed fair dinkum. Went to app store and now works fine. Weird.
    Well, good news and bad news.

On the bad size, I have no idea what causes this.

On the good side, 2 things:

1. It's working now. Yay for you!

2. This is actually an issue that has been discussed at fairly great length in the fair dinkum thread, which the developer of fair dinkum has been working to figure out with the help of some folks in that thread. This of course returns me to my previous **** head advice - read more. (couldn't resist. If I was suddenly all kind and friendly about it you'd think something was wrong with me)
    Didn't fix the issue on my phone. Guess I'll look elsewhere for help.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12