Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 78
  1.    #1  
    Just got an errormessage trying to buy Tweed that says "PMT03010" after authorizing the purchase. Any idea what the problem is?
  2. bnceo's Avatar
    Posts
    533 Posts
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    #2  
    I'm getting this error too. I want my tweed!
  3. #3  
    same problem here. Have you tried to purchase an app prior to Tweed?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    same problem here. Have you tried to purchase an app prior to Tweed?
    I bought NewsRoom a while back. Without a hitch really.


    Also a note, this error is not caused by previous copy of Tweed on your device. I deleted my copy to see if it would fix it, no go.
  5. ray1b's Avatar
    Posts
    431 Posts
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    #5  
    I hope they fix this before the price increase to $3.99.
  6. fraz's Avatar
    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #6  
    put me down as gettin this error as well.
  7. #7  
    same problem also
  8. #8  
    Same as well i thought it was just me i been waiting for tweed 1.0 since announce! Come on so close.
  9. #9  
    I'm also getting this error. 1st attempt at buying an app. Prior version of tweed uninstalled before attempting to get the new one. I'm going to see what I can find out in the meantime.
  10. #10  
    word on the net is that its not caused by package manager or previous versions installed. Gonna try a few things seems like no one has dl'd it yet.
  11. #11  
    Getting the same error. Come on Palm, what's going on?
  12. #12  
    I have the same issue. Must be a server problem.
  13. fraz's Avatar
    Posts
    247 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    word on the net is that its not caused by package manager or previous versions installed. Gonna try a few things seems like no one has dl'd it yet.
    keep us informed.
  14. #14  
    Same here error!
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Just got an errormessage trying to buy Tweed that says "PMT03010" after authorizing the purchase. Any idea what the problem is?
    I'm getting the same error. I hope its fixed soon. This will be my first paid app. Pivotal labs earned my money big time.
  16. #16  
    Try using the "report a problem" in the app catalogue to put a fire under Palm
  17. #17  
    Sounds like an invalid stargate
  18. #18  
    Of course there's finally an app that I WANT and it won't download.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneRyno View Post
    I'm also getting this error. 1st attempt at buying an app. Prior version of tweed uninstalled before attempting to get the new one. I'm going to see what I can find out in the meantime.
    My scenario is exactly the same ... getting the error, 1st time buying an app, and uninstalled the prior version of Tweed before attempting to get the new one. Hope it's fixed soon and good to know that I am not the only one getting this error message.
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevember View Post
    Try using the "report a problem" in the app catalogue to put a fire under Palm
    I reported and live chatting with palm now.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions